> home > documents
Healthcare and product presentations for your use. Note, these presentations are copyrighted by the company or their source but you are free to use them without modification.
The following presentations may be downloaded for your use. They are Adobe PDF documents.
- Solutions — select the drop down list by application area at the right
- Brochure — Health Sciences Universe™ *
- Architectural Block Diagram *
- Architectural Block Diagram Presentation *
- Architecture of Real-Time Repository *
- Presentation on Architecture of Real-Time Repository *
- Product Architecture as defined for EMC
- Block Diagram of functions and product flow
- Presentation of the functions and flow of the product
- EMC White Paper on Health Sciences Architecture
- EMC Health Sciences "Data Stack"
- Strategic Value of Web Services (2003)
- EMC Clinical Trials White Paper (2001)
- EMC GMP White Paper (2001)
- Mckinsey Quarterly, December (2010)
- PwC Mobile Health, Healthcare unwired: New business models delivering care anywhere,
- PwC Research rewired, "Merging healthcare delivery and research" (2008)
- PwC Employer Needs, "What employers want from health insurers - now" (2010)
- PwC Integrated Care "Health Management Uses IT To Reduce Future Costs", Managed Care, 2010
- IBM SOA at Kaiser, "Kaiser Permanente Real-Time Healthcare", 2010
- Academic & Government Publications
- Centers of Excellence
- PSL, A Foundation for eHealthcare: The Center of Excellence, 2010 (link)
- Denver Health Foundation, Denver Hospital Sets the bar for Patient Safety, PBS, June 30, 2011 (link) *
- Annals of Surgery, The Geisenger Program to Improve Outcomes in Surgery, 2010 (link)
- PCPCC, Clinical Decision Support in the Medical Home, 2010 (link)
- New Yorker, Can we lower medical costs by giving the neediest patients better care? January 24, 2011 (link)
- The Cochrane Institute, Self-Management of Oral Anti-coagulation Review, Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2010 (link)
- EMC Greenplum Announcement, 2011-12-07
- Miliken Institute
- Mirnezami, Nicholson & Darzi Preparing for Precision Medicine, N Engl J Med 2012; 366:489-491, February 9, 2012
- Tunetti, M.E. & Studenski, S. Comparative Effectiveness Research and Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions | NEJM | June 22, 2011 (pdf)
- Thomas H. Lee, M.D., Putting the Value Framework to Work NEJM | December 8, 2010 | Topics: Cost of Health Care, Quality of Care
Perseid Software provides presentations to define how the enterprise product can be used to develop healthcare wellness and disease management service programs in real-time in the home and community.
Select the appropriate drop down list for your organization's needs.